THIS NEW VERSION IS FOR BSC ONLY, WORKING ON ADDING ALL MAIN CHAINS!
PLEASE DYOR AND DONT SNIPE SHIT TOKENS THAT SOUND LIKE SOMEONE NAMED THEIR DOG
Snipe New Tokens on all BSC Dexes within 1 millisecond
My own AVAX Sniping Bot version: https://github.com/DeFiMasterd/PancakeX-ASTRA-AVAX-Sniping-Bot
POLYGON version! much love: https://github.com/Yapote/POLYGON-SNIPING-BOT-POLYX
ARBITRUM sniping bot: https://github.com/Yapote/ARBITRUM-SNIPING-BOT-ARBX
ETH sniping bot: https://github.com/Yapote/ETHEREUM-SNIPING-BOT-ETHX
🚀 Thanks to JEMJEM for trying it out Live! Click on the image below for a video:
🚀 Features 💌Auto approve ⏰Buy early token gems with custom gas fee, slippage, amount. Bot waits for liquidity (DYOR) 🌏Sell tokens with your custom increase in price, like 50%, 100%, 200%. 💸Contains Stop loss (Set SL% to 0 for no Stop loss, and TP% to 100% for no Trailing stop loss), Trailing Stop loss (for maximum profits) and more. Set TP% (Take profit %) to 120% for 20% gain, 100% is the base so 0x, 200% is 1x on your investment 💸Open source, with free node services (Literally don't have to pay anything to run this bot)
- Enjoy and leave a star, if you like it!
Note: Please install a code visual tool first such as Visual Studio Code as it will help you set up this bot within 4 minutes Please do not use sniping bots that offer .exe files as these are 99% scams
1. Download python3+ for your PC from python org 2. Open terminal in the bot folder and type "pip install -r requirements.txt" / this will install all modules required to run the bot 3. In the same terminal type "python3 astra.py"
💎 Successfull 40,000k snipe the other day :)
PancakeX is an MIT-licensed open source project with its ongoing development made possible entirely by the support of these awesome backers
Thanks to all the people who already contributed to making this PancakeX better!
Detailed changes for each release:
• Version v1 [release] - 4 months ago
• Version v2 [fixed minor bugs, added more custom settings] - 3 months ago
• Version v2.1 [commented code, new functions & more] - 3 months ago
• Version v2.2 [added 9 new functions, custom settings page] - 1 month ago
• Version v2.3 [fixed minor bugs] - 4 weeks ago
• Version v2.4 [minor changes] - 3 weeks ago
• Version v3 [global changes, added new functions, log inside the terminal, CROSSCHAIN support] - 1 week ago
• Version v3 [ADDED DARK MODE] - 2 days ago